Home improvement can be therapeutic

 

We had some sad news this past weekend.  My husband's mother passed away after a lengthy battle with pancreatic cancer.  It slowed our progress a little, but we're getting back into the renovation.  My husband said it's therapeutic for him.


Some improvements just aren't that glamorous. It doesn't do much for the beauty of the home, but is still necessary. The good news is Randy actually enjoys doing it.  

So here it is...boring pictures of the new junction boxes that Randy has installed throughout the house, and pictures of the tiny old closets that he updated to be more usable.



As I've mentioned before, I'm going for an industrial(ish) feel, while still trying to keep the character of the original home. 




I promise the next post should be more exciting.  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts